New Light Energy Design (www.newlighted.com) is a leading contractor of lighting efficiency services for commercial facilities in the Bay Area. We are a green industry company helping customers improve their lighting environment while reducing operational costs and environmental impact. We are a values-based business focusing on integrity, efficiency, and balance. New Light is poised to be a key player in leading the efficient lighting revolution throughout the Bay Area.
We are seeking an experienced Installations Manager & Responsible Managing Employee (RME) to embrace our company values in the management and growth of our installation team
- Manage Installation team for safety and productivity
- Perform lighting efficiency retrofits with installation crew including troubleshooting and electrical work
- Perform job pre-inspections and post-inspections
- Collaborate with job leader in customer relations to ensure a smooth installation and all around satisfaction
- Collaborate with installations coordinator to manage runner/warehouse manager.
- Update paperwork, create change orders and estimates where needed.
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in managing lighting installation jobs and crews
- Must have active CA C-10 electrical contracting license, or ability to obtain one w/in two months
- Extensive understanding of lighting and lighting retrofit standards
- Enjoy setting up and maintaining operational and motivational systems – strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient with MS Office, gmail/google docs, and internet research
- Well developed communication standards, with proven track record in positive customer relations
- Must have a clean driving record
- Committed to local, green economy and energy efficiency
- Diversity of work & challenges in a rapidly changing technology environment
- Satisfaction of helping small/med. sized businesses
- Satisfaction of tangible carbon reductions as result of your work
- Be part of a fun, committed, and ambitious team
- Paid time off and health care after first 90 days
Competitive compensation with benefits
Please write a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position and what excites you about the green economy and/or energy efficiency. Send with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org