New Light Energy Design provides lighting efficiency retrofits for PG&E’s commercial and multi-family residential customers in SF and The Bay Area. We are a green industry company helping customers improve their lighting environment while reducing operational costs and environmental impact. We are a values-based business; focusing on ‘doing well by doing good.’
As a recently established company, yet growing quickly, we are looking to hire an additional installer to help us retrofit our San Francisco Bay Area customers. This job requires mechanical/electrical aptitude and an ability to learn quickly.
- Learn commercial and residential lighting and how to perform efficiency installations
- Gain experience in the ‘green’ contractor industry
- Growth opportunities as we grow
- Up to 30-40 hours per week
- General electrical and mechanical aptitude essential, electrical experience helpful, lighting efficiency retrofit experience ideal, but we’ll train the right person
- Own tools, or willing to obtain them within 30 days (battery powered screwdriver/drill, and typical electrician hand tools, etc – $100/$200).
- Able to get to different job site locations throughout the bay area – personal auto/truck preferred.
- Dependable, punctual and able to provide references
- Able to maintain (minimal) paperwork with legible handwriting
- Positive attitude, accommodating to customers, work well with others
- Fast, thorough and safe worker from start through clean-up
- Able to lift 50+lbs, and comfortable on ladders up to 16’
- $12/hr to start, $13/hr after 60 day training period
- Plus, referral fees paid to employees who refer a customer
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com