Advantages of Lighting Efficiency Services
- Single point of contact. In many counties we service your project from inception to completion: performing the initial audit, handling all paperwork, securing the highest possible rebates, installing new lighting, and ensuring your ongoing satisfaction.
- Dedicated installation team. Our installation team are company employees, so we have greater control over the timing of your installation, the overall quality, and are better positioned for follow-up support and warranties.
- Relationships with Bay Area energy programs. We are authorized and preferred contractors with numerous energy savings and lighting retrofit programs so we can secure the best energy rebates in your area.
- Brand Neutral. We use only top quality products that will perform and last so that we maximize your ongoing maintenance savings. We research and test lamps so that we can offer the best solution for your facility’s need.
When you work with us there are six easy steps to retrofit your lighting system:
- Contact us
- We audit your facility
- You receive a proposal that provides the best energy efficient lighting solution at the lowest possible cost to you
- We manage the process including rebate application
- We install the retrofit to your satisfaction
- We handle the final rebate paperwork and collection – your co-pay is your only out of pocket cost. (total job cost – rebate = your co-pay)
Click here to request a free lighting audit: